Sunday, November 4, 2007

Live Coil Artooz-Festival, Limoges France 30 March 2002

Recorded 30 March 2002
Artooz-Festival (and it's creators;)
John Lennon Municipal Centre
Limoges France

Tracklisting:

Remote Viewing 2
Amethyst Deceivers
A Cold Cell
Broccoli
Paranoid Inlay
A.Y.O.R.
Backwards

An aurally stunning performance, the recording quality doesn't do the work justice, though at this point, I'm simply grateful.
Ooo-wee this would be a potent addition to CSO if 'twere all cleaned up.
Thank you thank you F and Sleazy for the access to these fantastic archives and permission to share.
Lord willin' and the creek don't rise, this one will be on Colour Sound Oblivion and as per my M.O. if so, I will pull it from this blog.
Until then, though, it is my pleasure and priviledge to share this outstanding set, brief though it may be.
@192

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!
I had a recording of this live (my personnal recording) but I lost it with the crash of my computer and unfortunetly, I haven't the original recording (but I know who has it...). So many thanks!